To succeed in today’s complex Individual Life market, leading edge mortality risk management is essential. It’s a critical driver to developing competitive products, meeting margins, and controlling costs. Fortunately, HLR America has invested in the people, data, and tools to be your partner of choice in developing innovative solutions to help you be successful in managing risk.
Investment in Expertise
In a competitive market, you want to work with a partner with the experience and financial strength to help your company achieve its potential. Over the past 30 years, HLR America has worked to build and enhance its capabilities and ability to deliver value to our customers. Today, HLR America’s continued investment in best-in-class mortality and underwriting expertise allows our team to access key assets in seeking to develop innovative solutions to your company’s challenges:
- The scale and underlying data from of one of the industry’s largest inforce portfolios
- Industry leading systems and analytics to harness the power of the over USD 800 billion of life risk inforce
- Dedicated staff and industry recognized experts in actuarial, underwriting, and medical research
- Leading edge tools such as Summit, ASCENT – The Power Revealed, and Merica-US™
- Dedication to and expertise in key niche markets
- Significant capacity including HLR America's $10 million per life retention as well as high quality retrocession network
- Customer focused technical experts focused on you to create solutions to your challenges
These capabilities, combined with HLR America’s superior financial strength and ratings, allow our team to bring a wide range of solutions to your business. This includes creative and competitive reinsurance programs as well as a valuable array of services and expertise to meet your needs.
Find out more about our leading edge tools:
- Summit — our proprietary mortality assumption application
- ASCENT – The Power Revealed — our electronic underwriting manual
- Merica-US™ — our automated underwriting systems